Beautiful “Turtle mountain island”
This is in my beautiful hometown.
Una isla preciosa de mi pueblo, se llama “turtle montaña isla”.
Autumn always seems to hold the most tender of moments and the most nostalgic of memories. A simultaneously comforting and awakening period of transition, this season is full of familiar flavors and a stimulating crispness that simply cannot be matched. There are handfuls and handfuls of songs that I subconsciously tuck away until the leaves start to change again; some melodies merely thrive the best in these conditions. And so, I thought I’d share with you all a few songs that remind me of this blissful and fleeting time of year. Change is inevitable, in small doses and in large, and I believe these songs to grow more wholesome with every layer of warm sweaters and blankets you swaddle yourself in, as things emerge and life begins to take on a different shape.
- Towards the Sun - Alexi Murdoch
- Dear Believer - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- Now That I Know - Devendra Banhart
- Carousel - Iron & Wine
- Junk - Paul McCartney
- The Great God Bird - Sufjan Stevens
- Paths of Victory - Cat Power
- Very Many - The Middle East
- Even If We Try - Night Beds
- Roses - Harlowe and the Great North Woods
- Winter Is Coming - Radical Face
- Urge for Going - Joni Mitchell
- Train - Mychael Danna
- The Fairest of the Seasons - Nico
- The Melody of a Fallen Tree - Windsor for the Derby
guys! autumnal equinox! this sunday!